Thursday, July 2, 2009

Why are people so lonely ? part 2.

Okay, let's get started right away. People are lonely and one of the things that will help you not to be lonely, always have people show interest in you, and always be around you is when you begin to start living an open life; living a life without secrets.
Honestly, there are no need for secrets. I'm not talking about personal things since I am a pastor and people tell me things which I have no right to share with other. But when it comes to my personal life, I want to be open to anyone and everyone because I have nothing to hide.
For some time I've been living an open life. It's the best life ever. You don't have to worry about hiding anything. When you create secrets (and yes we do create them on our own by some of the choices we make), you separate yourself from others who are not included in those "secrets". What happens is you automatically become alone, or maybe have one other person involved. Then, when you meet with others, you become closed up since you can't share your life with your friends or family members.
Like I said, there is absolutely no point to keeping secrets. Be open with people and they will be open with you. Don't hide anything or exclude anyone just be "free."
I guarantee you that your life will change when you start living this way. If someone shares a secret with you, just keep it and be a good friend, but teach others to live a "secret free" life to avoid gossip, misunderstandings, etc...
I've chosen to live my life this way now. You can call me anytime and ask me what I am doing and I'll tell you, and maybe even invite you to come along. I hated not being able to tell people what I was doing because it was something wrong that I was doing. So don't do wrong things. Live a clean, holy life and you will be blessed.
And for those who think that it's cool to have secrets, the Bible tells us clearly in Matthew 10:26, "Therefore, do not fear them. For there is nothing covered that will not be revealed, and hidden that will not be known." So whats the point of living a secret life when everything will be revealed one day anyway?

If you have any questions you can just email them to me at Jesusfreak96@hotmail.com God bless...... part 3 coming soon.

p.s. thanks to Saulo G. for help with editing.

No comments: