Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Journal during my fast.....

Journal during Fasting time.
August 27 - Sept 1st.
I'm writing only few parts out of each day......

July. 30: Thursday I felt God very close to me, He spoke a lot, I received lots of revelations, topics to preach on etc....
- Also God reminded me about the book that I started to write in November 2006, and He showed me how much I missed and that its time to catch up.....
- Thursday evening went by good talk to few people and thats the closing of my day. Over all it was productive day......
July. 31: Woke up my phone was shut off... called ATT, got it back on.
One lesson i learned not to allow my first hour of the day to ruin the whole day.....
- Spend time with God about hour and a half just praying and some Bible time, and it was desert time, but I like it because it makes me work for Gods presence, we so used to feeling God right away, and now was the time to really work.
- The whole day was pressure, felt really hungry and had a headache.
- It was really hard to focus on anything I tried to do, but I still forced myself to do it..... ( almost told myself I should quit so i can be more productive, but God said I can do it, just have to learn how to do it with all my strength.)
- Evening was the hardest..... hahaha. Mind is a powerful thing.... all night had to work on myself to stay connected to God, past was constantly creeping in and just nonstop fight with myself and my past.
- I won..... day 5 was over. ( sometime simple bed time can solve many issues but never go to sleep in defeat...... )
Aug. 1: Saturday. Up and ready for the day. Feeling awesome.......
- saturday went by good........ overnight prayer was good and day was over.
Aug. 2: Sunday. Was a great day..... God spoke a lot to me during worship in church, and i felt Him just speaking to me during the message which I love it. I was surprised myself by the stuff that coming out of my mouth when i was preaching.....
Aug. 3: Monday time to work.....
- I don't want to fast just to get something out of it, I wanna do this because I Love God and I want to please Him...... I want to be closer to Him and know Him.......
- Most of the people want God for something and not for who He is.....
- God showed me that fasting is just a first level of sacrifice that we must go through, and there's more to come..... Jesus paid high price to be who He was and if we want to become great in the Kingdom of God we must pay that price.
- We must stay focused all the time because one second can ruin everything we been building for years..... We must always be conscious and connected to God.
- Monday went by good and productive, finished a day talking to few people about life and God..... best part of the day is hearing God and feeling Him right next to you.

God bless...... please write your questions or comments or just email them to me i would love to hear your feedback.

No comments: