Thursday, June 11, 2009

My Life.... June 2009.

Ok so I'm back to my blog and ill try to write them as often as i can.
I do have a lot to say, my mind always working, those who know me they know that I'm always thinking.......
So i started to do this videos of my life, and i want to record them almost every day just so people can see that living a good christian life is not boring at all.
Living for God is living in freedom. Yes you might say "you cant do this or that etc.... " but guess what I don't care about this or that, I live my life today for my future, and I absolutely love it.
I care about next generations and what kind of path ill prepare for them.....
And by the way if you care about "this or that" part in your life you still kinda weak .... self control is big part that will help us to build our life and enjoy it.
A man that allows himself everything is the man who cant control himself, his emotions, his will and so on......
"You live once so don't ruin it" thats how I look at my life......

So back to videos.... first video i did was yesterday June 10. 2009. There is nothing fake in it, it's all real deal and people that are in it they are people in my life.
Info about me: I'm 25 years old live in jersey, i pastor Holy Fire church, currently working on my clothing line with my partner.
There is a lot more to say but i'll do that in the next blog or so......
so enjoy the video.
Please post comments or questions that you might have.
God bless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BORING!

pastor Roman said...

Thank you... and not everyones life is super fun, and to some it can be fun and to others it can be boring. We all like our own cup of tea...
But hey at least you watched it.
God bless.